Ideal app to learn music theory for students in conservatory.
This app allows you to improve your knowledge and ability in ear training, sight reading and writing music rhythms.
Through dictation, reading and taping rhythm exercices, you will progress at your own pace following the different levels. You always have a global view on your last results.
Kind of exercices:
* Reading (Reading and taping)
* Dictation (Listening and writing)
* Write your own rhythms (listen or tap them)
Kind of rhythms:
And many more...
The free download of this app gives access to:
* more than 80 exercices and exams with growing difficulty
* lessons (with text and music roll)
You can create and listen to your own rhythms, then try to play them to check your accuracy.
You can also create an exercice by picking the levels you particularly want to work on.
The only purchases you can do, are after the app is installed and tested at your own pace.
If you still wish to reach higher levels of music theory, then you will have the opportunity through the app to access to:
* more than 150 different exercises
* more than 25 different exams
* all the rhythm music theory lessons
* full detail of the accuracy of your taps (in ms)
* full access to Custom games (Write your own rhythm, create an exercise by picking in all existing exercises)
* unlimited replays in exercises
* discounts for the next published games in this app
Following the overhaul of all exercises, your scores will be lost because the exercises are no more the same.
We are sorry for that. But for good users of the previous versions, we will give direct access to all Beginner sections.
Take this opportunity to work your rhythmic knowledge and skills during the holidays or during the summer!
Especially since the new version of the application offers a lot of new features to help you work effectively.
* 2.2.3 :
- Score to unlock exercises, exams is now 40% (instead of 70%)
- Add feature in General settings to unlock all exercises, exams (Premium users)
- Users of previous version get direct access to beginner exercises
- More than 150 exercices created
- More than 25 exams created
- More than 40 lessons created
- Piano or guitar notes
- Get detail of your tap accuracy (in ms)
- Custom mode to write your rhythms, to listen to them, to play them in Read 'N Tap and to check accuracy