Adhan, Adhaan, or Azaan. Salah, salat, or namaz. No matter what you call it, Masjid Now has you covered.
** Get Ready for Ramadan 2014 **
** FEATURED IN THE MUSLIM OBSERVER **
* Adhan alarms with 4 muezzins (and Fajr Azan)
* Prayer reminders and alerts when there is 30 minutes left to pray
* Qiblah direction using phone's compass
* Download mosque's iqama/prayer timings
* Find nearby mosques
* Salah Daydream: Your phone or tablet can display the next salah time while it charges
* NEW! Say "Salatul-Fajr", etc. to have your phone speak to you and tell you when the next prayer is. Try out the new Voice Command widget and let us know what you think.
To add your mosque's iqamah timings to this app, have your mosque's webmaster visit www.masjidnow.com
Available calculation methods:
*University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
*Islamic Society of North America
*Muslim World League
*Umm al-Qura, Makkah
*Egyptian General Authority of Survey
*Institude of Geophysics, University of Tehran
***Download our Pro version for no ads, 4 salah widgets, and a Daydream screensaver!
Islamic prayer times are our specialty. With our prayer timings app you can get prayer alerts to remind you of
azan timings, and alarms to remind you with 30 minutes left to pray salah. The prayer alarms can be your phone's default notification sound or you can
use our selection of beautiful adhan or just the takbeer (Allahuakbar). Fajr azaan is a separate adhan that contains the proper extra Arabic words. Never miss Fajr, Dhuhr/Zuhr, Asr, Maghrib, or Isha again!
You can use Masjid Now to check for salah times in the month of Ramadan. Use our prayer alerts to check suhoor and iftar times and get suhoor and iftar alerts.
You can also use your qibla compass to point you in the direction of the kabah, so that you know which direction Makkah is. Using your device's magnetic compass
we can tell you the prayer direction to an exact degree.
moslem, islam, azan, salat, salah, ipray, kabaah, kabah, ramadhan, ramzaan, ramazaan, ramazan, fasting
- You can now specify why you have flagged a mosque
## Previous Versions ##
- Added voting for mosques, to help MasjidNow review and confirm information. If a mosque shows up in the local masjid search, please choose "Confirm" or "Flag" to help us review!
- Fixed Daylight savings time bugs
- Added translations for German (Deutsch), and Malay (Bahasa Melayu)