Prayer is the second pillar of Islam. This app accurately calculates the 5 daily prayer times (and sunrise) for the current day. Let the app automatically find your location and timezone and calculate the times or input your location manually. Specify your preferred calculation method, turn on notifications and never miss a prayer again.
Also, place a widget on your homescreen for quick viewing.
You can specify whether to set the adhan as the ringtone for the notification. However, you must clear the notification to stop the audio.
As always, check with your local masjid to ensure the times are correct. To be safe, wait a few minutes after the calculated time to offer prayers to avoid any errors.
Also, please check out our PRO version with features such as a Hijri calendar, functional compass, ringer silencer, and more. All proceeds are donated to charity.
- Prayer Times App
- Prayer Times Widget (four sizes)
- Notifications (requires Vibration/Start at Boot)
- Adhan (Regular + Fajr)
- Automatic location setting (requires Network/GPS)
- Custom location setting (requires Internet)
- 12/24-hour format
- Five calculation methods
- Calendar which displays prayer times for the whole month
- Compass which gives the Qibla direction
- No ads!
- App does not immediately refresh times after a phone reboot if automatic location is enabled. Wait a few minutes and refresh app.
- If location and timezone do not match, inaccurate prayer times will be displayed.
-If changing locations, may take a few seconds to refresh prayer times.
** If your are experiencing incorrect prayer times, please send a screenshot of the location settings screen (with lat/long & timezone) to [email protected]
so we can diagnose issue. Ma Salaam **
Please send an email if you find any bugs or have suggestions for features. Thanks!
- Updated London Timetable for 2013
- Bug fixes