Muzei HD Space Pro is an extension for the Muzei live-wallpaper app.
By purchasing this app, you get exclusive pro-features and support the developer, to make more awesome apps in the future.
- New beautiful full HD space wallpapers every day
- Customizable resolution
- WiFi-only download mode
- Customizable update interval
- Switch to next picture manually
- no ads
- ultra high-res images (up to 5k)
- download & save pictures with ultra high-res to SD-card
- set update interval up to one year - keep images longer
- watermark-removal feature for even more smoother experience
- force-resolution-mode - only get images that have the resolution you want
Warning: ultra high resolution pictures require alot of computing power, what might result in long loading times and/or buggy animations, if your phone is not capable of handling these fluently. Simply set a lower resolution to fix this.
How to use:
- Install Muzei (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.muzei)
- Open Muzei app
- Select "HD Space Pro" as your source
If you have troubles and the picture does not update, please try to delete app data for this app (settings > apps) and try again. Check my twitter for more information: http://twitter.com/Tobias_Glaeser
Note: Settings apply AFTER the next image is loaded. To instantly apply the new rotation-interval, change it in the settings and then invoke a manual image load with the "double arrow icon". With high resolutions, the loading animation of Muzei can appear glitchy. Don't worry and just lean back, as long as the double-arrow icon isn't there, it is loading something.
Images are downloaded from here: http://wallpaperswide.com/
It can take a while to download the image, due to the high resolution.
I do not own any copyright of the provided content. Any copyright is owned by the author of the respective image/content. I have a written permission of the owners of the website that allows me to use their content.
- fixed a critical bug that caused the downloads to stop
- fixed a storage bug
- fixed a bug with the gallery
- first public Google Play release