What does every new parent need? Support. Advice. Reminders. Reasons to laugh! My Baby Today is packed with tools and information to help you be the best parent possible in your baby's first year. It's brought to you by BabyCenter, the world's most trusted parenting resource, supporting more than 40 million moms around the globe – and rated one of the top three Children's Health apps by the doctors at HealthTap.
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
- Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool.
- Sleep guide: Here's expert help with baby sleep, from how to settle a newborn to sleep training and tips for night-weaning, plus support through our Community groups.
- Feeding guide: Find out how to tell if your newborn's getting enough breast milk or formula. When it's time for solid food, our personalized food tracker helps you create a meal plan that makes sense for your baby.