This application is made to inventory and organize your personal library. You can usefully store your entire book collection, inserting a book by simply scanning its bar code and then access the list in many convenient ways.
Main features to begin with:
- insert a book by scanning its bar code
- insert a book by typing the ISBN code
- insert a book by typing its title, author etc..
- View all books written by an author
You can import and export all your data to a file.
You may organize as you like your book catalog by creating a variety of lists classified by preferences which you decide to put up:
- Books to remind you to buy
- Books to read again
- Books you’ve enjoyed etc…
- Books you have lent to someone
The result of this application is a composition of various classifications you’ve generated by using filters:
- Genre, author, appreciation, reader…
And many others features to come very soon...
04-27-2012 : first publication
05-03-2012 : version 1.1:
- Add the possibility to get a book by entering just its isbn
- Add a flag "Book to read again"
05-04-2012 : version 1.2 :
- Fix a bug on version 1.1 which prevented books to save on new installation.
Users who have install version 1.1 directly should reinstall to version 1.2, or wait until version 1.3. Users who upgrated from version 1 are not concerned.
05-04-2012 : version 1.3 : correct all bugs from version 1.1
05-22-2012 : version 1.4 : Add import/export command
06-29-2012 : version 1.4.1 : add sort by added date, bug corrections
07-20-2012 : Add support for book's cover + thumbnail view
Needed authorization :
Web access : to get a book by its ISBN
Storage access : for import/export features
07/18/14 : resolved ANR and importation of books from deLuxe version