My Budget Book helps you manage your money more effectively through easy recording of your income and expenses.
Using the individual or recurring transaction features, you’re able to track and forecast your balances. You can also visualize your records with dynamic charts and graphs.
Budget mode allows you to set limits or goals, over custom periods of time. Buying too much clothing? Set a monthly cap. Spending too much on coffee-to-go? Set a weekly limit. Saving for a dream vacation? Set a savings target for every two weeks. Define limits for credit card accounts or other payment types. You can even toggle “rollover” for your budgets – account for every bit owed or saved!
• Offline: no Internet permission, to protect your privacy. (But you can easily share backups to the cloud.*)
• No advertising or hidden in-app costs.
• Personalize your Material Design layout.
• Comprehensive views, with convenient tabs and a wide variety of sorting options.
• Easily visualize your data as tables or graphs, understanding your income and expenses in a new way.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Customize your categories and subcategories to accurately reflect your unique situation.
• Enable sorting that distinguishes specific categories, payment types, people, or groups.
• Add photos or receipts to your transactions, to remember transaction details or reduce paper clutter.
• Use reminders to help you make pending payments on time.
• Set the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create your own templates to make transaction entry even easier.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password or fingerprint (optional).
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (other formats may be made available on request).
• Export your data as an HTML, Excel, or CSV file, so you may view or print them with your computer.
• Automatic local backups so you never lose your data. (Create your own any time as well.)
• 4 widgets bring convenience to your home screen.
An integrated and comprehensive manual helps you make the most of the features – if you can’t find it there, support is only an e-mail away.
*Again, for security reasons, there is no Internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices, or to add automatic backups to your cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization in the integrated manual.
My Budget Book is under active development, and improving your experience is a priority. Please feel free to test the app for a month. If it doesn’t fit your needs, just send an e-mail and you will get your money back.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message via the integrated Support function.
Android 7 support.
New colors added in the layout config.
The current day is now highlighted and the day of the week is displayed.
The comment is now displayed in the list of recurring transactions when the option "Show comment" has been activated.
Chinese (simplified) translation added.
All changes can be found in the "last changes" dialog.
Just let me know by [email protected]
or via the integrated support function if you have any questions or suggestions.