My Child & Me is a lifestyle magazine for parents of young children with additional needs. Designed for parents and carers, with ‘real life’ information, advice and guidance. With editorial written by a mix of leading experts and parents.
See what some of our readers are saying:
“Just wanted to say you never disappoint, there is always something for someone in the magazine.”
“You do such great articles I will carry on telling my friends and family about you. I'm so happy that this magazine is available I read it over and over again.”
“Carry on with your fantastic work and I’ll look forward to the next issue.”
Some of the great topics we cover
General parenting topics with an additional needs twist:
• Toilet training when your child has additional needs,
• Addressing sleep issues,
• Hints and tips for playing together,
• Choosing childcare or a school,
• The importance of time for you.
• Support organisations,
• Applying for benefits,
• Guides to different conditions,
• Tips for hospital stays,
• Specialist product reviews, including wheelchairs, car seats, pushchairs,
• Getting a statement of special educational needs,
• Different therapies,
• Makaton communication signs.
Designed to empower you to get the best for your family.
Also featured are regular columns from parents of young children with additional needs, sharing their experiences, journey and advice. Issues include reader competitions, subscriber giveaways, a recipe and much more.
Download My Child & Me today and keep coming back for additional content only available in the digital version.
My Child & Me is the magazine for you and your family.