Can you imagine your very own thriving metropolis where people will flock to live, work and play? Now you can build it - in the most complete city building game with 3D graphics and in depth simulation ever!
Provide power, water and services like education, health care and safety for your citizens. Beautify your city with parks and recreation to boost demand while maintining a balance between your residential population and available jobs. Carefully maintain your city's monthly finances ensuring that you balance your budget.
Be the proud Mayor as demand grows in your city and people move into low rises and office buildings in your medium density zones and finally skyscrapers in the highest density zones.
Use your knowledge and experience from your first city in the challenging simulation to create bigger and better cities in the various size city zones in your Region.
Be sure to try the free demo version of the app first where you will be able to follow the tutorial.
With the full version, you will have access to the region map with larger and renameable cities... Watch your population grow to support the best buildings!
• Start with low density zones - you will need to have high enough demand before people will move into higher density buildings.
• If no one is moving in, check the graphs to make sure you have enough water and power and that the demand is higher than the current population. You will also have to balance the number of jobs and number of residents.
• Don't rush to build schools and other services since they have high monthly costs and are not necessary until you need to increase demand.
• If your device does not support multitouch or you want to be able to tilt the camera forward and backward, then you can enable the camera control panel in the options.
• Try reducing the texture filtering quality in options if the game is running slowly.
• Adjust the scale of text and buttons for your visual comfort.
For immediate response, please send an email describing any problems or suggestions to [email protected]
, be sure to include your device name for bugs, especially graphical bugs.
• New buildings added: a research center can be built in cities with good education and a zoo in cities with good parks.
• New background music in cities.
• Improved terrain and lighting.
• New high density residential building and improvements to other buildings.
• Added crosshair to make building placement easier.
• Buildings which will be destroyed now turn red.
• Changed day and night lighting.