"My DC Metro" provides arrival times for Metro trains operating in the DC Metropolitan area; never again rush to a station to only see that the next train will arrive in 15 minutes. With My DC Metro, you will always know the arrival times for your favorite stations.
With the Entrance Guide, commuters can know the quickest way to access the Metro system.
With "My DC Metro", anyone will be able to navigate the DC Metro system like a seasoned veteran.
No network connection while travelling between stations, no problem; "My DC Metro" will immediately start estimating arrival times based upon the previous update; and once the connection is restored, "My DC Metro" will automatically retrieve new data from the WMATA server to ensure that your information is always up to date.
"My DC Metro" preserves your battery life; when no data has been display for 15 minutes, the app shuts down automatically.
"My DC Metro" provides the following features:
* Add stations to your favorites
* Displays Arrival time for your favorite stations
* Displays Entrances (including elevators) locations for the WMATA Metro System
* Provide an Adobe PDF format map of the WMATA Metro System.
* Provides an adjustable update rate (15, 30, 60 seconds)
* Provide a Help Display explaining primary functionality
* Terminal stations do not display predicted train arrival times. Researching a work-a-round at this time.
* (Feature) Tab navigation providing a better user experience.
* Updated PDF map with the Silver Line.
Please review the app's Terms of Agreement and Entrance Service Agreement.
* Alerts tab for train alerts & elevator outages
* Internal database for static data to minimize data usage
Please provide any feature request on our Facebook page.
* WMATA service does not provide detail information about arrival times at terminal stations (e.g., Vienna, etc.)