"My DC Metro" provides arrival times for Metro trains operating in the DC Metropolitan area; never again rush to a station to only see that the next train will arrive in 15 minutes. With My DC Metro, you will always know the arrival times for your favorite stations.
With the Entrance Guide, commuters will know the quickest way to access the Metro system.
With the newly added "Alerts" tab, you will always be informed of all Metro rail delays and alerts. Additionally, elevator and escalator outages are provided for your favorite stations.
With "My DC Metro", anyone will be able to navigate the DC Metro system like a seasoned veteran.
No network connection while travelling between stations, no problem; "My DC Metro" will immediately start estimating arrival times based upon the previous update; and once the connection is restored, "My DC Metro" will automatically retrieve new data from the WMATA server ensuring that your information is up to date.
"My DC Metro" preserves your battery life; when no data has been display for 15 minutes, the app shuts down automatically.
"My DC Metro" provides the following features:
* Displays Arrival time for your favorite stations
* Displays Metro delays and alerts
* Displays elevator and escalator outages
* Displays Entrances (including elevators) locations for the WMATA Metro System
* Provide an Adobe PDF format map of the WMATA Metro System.
* Provides an adjustable update rate (15, 30, 60 seconds)
* Provide a Help Display explaining primary functionality
* Terminal stations do not display predicted train arrival times. Researching a work-a-round at this time.
* Update to new train prediction API
* Alerts tab for rail incidents & elevator/escalator outages.
* Performance & UI improvements
Please review the app's Terms of Agreement & Entrance Service Agreement.
* Basic Metro Bus info
* Database to minimize data usage
* Alerts for bus alerts outages
Please provide feature request on our Facebook page.
* WMATA service does not provide detail information about arrival times at terminal stations (e.g., Vienna, etc.)