Designed for smart phones and tablets this application is intended to help diabetics to manage better their diabetes and keep it under control. It helps diabetics to find trends in blood glucose levels and to calculate insulin dosage using its highly effective, top-notch bolus calculator. It helps to analyze the data from manually entered data from glucometers or imported data from Medtronic insulin pumps via Medtronic CareLink® software export.
───── MAIN FEATURES ─────
• Log Diary for glucose, insulin, injection sites, medications, carbohydrates, notes and time categories.
• Tracking and graphing weight, blood pressure, pulse, HbA1c, cholesterol, ketones and physical activities.
• Easy and fast data input for multiple entries at once.
• Allows entry of insulin units in decimals for the insulin pump users.
• Categorized food database with easy portion and quantity selection.
• Curvilinear tracking of the active insulin (Bolus on Board).
• Carbohydrates and insulin dose calculator.
• Extended bolus calculator mode for both multiple day injections and insulin pump users.
• Detailed history graph including insulin activity graphs.
• Detailed statistics charts.
• Sending the statistical report, log entries and the charts via e-mail.
• Easy set reminders according meal time for glucose check and log the entries.
• Analysis of Carbohydrates Ratio and Insulin Sensitivity per hour.
• Synchronization with Dropbox and Google Drive account. Useful for parents of children with diabetes.
• Comma separated Export and Import.
• Import from Medtronic CareLink®, Abbott CoPilot™, LifeScan OneTouch®, Nipro TRUEmanager™, Accu-Chek®, Tandem t:connect™, Bayer Glucofacts™ and OnTrack exported files.
• Backup and Restore of the entries database.
• Supports both international (mmo/L) and US (mg/dL) glucose units.
• Supports grams, bread units, 10g and 15g exchanges for carbohydrates units.
• Widget on the device main screen.
────── LANGUAGES ──────
• Bulgarian (Български)
• Russian (Русский)
• Polish (Polski)
• German (Deutsch)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Português do Brasil)
• Korean (한국어)
• French (Français)
• Turkish (Türkçe)
• Italian (Italiano)
• Spanish (Español)
• Dutch (Dutch)
• Finnish (Suomi)
• Slovak (Slovenský)
─────── CREDITS ───────
Many thanks to:
• mamaZosi ([email protected]
) - translation in Polish language, Dual-Wave bolus algorithm information and all the suggestions and help.
• Adam Gasz - translation in Spanish language.
• Frank Kirschner - translation in German language, all the testing and all the suggestions and help.
• Uwe Heilmann - food list translation in German language.
• Mauricio Klajnberg - translation in Brazilian Portuguese language.
• Sung Lee - translation in Korean language.
• somyeong's mom - translation in Korean language.
• Alexandr Dykun ([email protected]
) - translation in Russian language.
• Mark Collins - translation in French language.
• Aytaç Dangır ([email protected]
) - translation in Turkish language.
• Lorenzo Barsacchi ([email protected]
) - translation in Italian language.
• Joey Daniëls ([email protected]
) - translation in Dutch language.
• Francesco Russo - food list translation in Italian language.
• Jari Leinonen - translation in Finnish language.
• Eva Župčanová - translation in Slovak language.
If you want to help translating this application in other languages, please contact me at the provided email address
‼ PLEASE, READ:
The information and the statistical data provided by this application is only to help you to see how the diabetes treatment affects your overall condition. All decisions about the diabetes compensation must be taken after consulting with your endocrinologist.
diary log book journal blood sugar activity chart peak times active IOB BOB dose calculator dual-wave square-wave bolus carbohydrates pump data analysis ratio sensitivity reminders alarms email reports ontrack import export HbA1c pressure pulse weight exercise
• Fixed a bug in Carelink import when importing both sensor and meter data.
• Long acting insulin Tresiba is added in the insulin list.
• Now Basal Rate, Carbohydrate Ratio and Insulin Sensitivity settings are displayed in the main screen Personal section and in the reports.
• Now users can swipe to switch between the input form pages in Log Entry and Calculator screens.
• Updated Google libraries and made a workaround fix for the crash caused by the new Google Mobile Services.