The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
• Quickly access real-time Disney wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
•Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, Walt
Disney World wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your in-app home screen.
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Disney’s Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at [email protected]
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
This release fixes a bug that’s crashing the app upon login. Thank you for the feedback that helped us locate the cause of this crash!
In case you missed the 2.2 release, we’ve also:
·Added wait times to the Entertainment section for some popular Character Greetings
·Updated My Plans so the current day’s full set of plans are viewable, even after a specific activity’s timeframe has passed
·Fixed FastPass+ bugs affecting Florida Resident Passholders and some Disney Resort hotel Guests