Keep your diving log safe in your phone and remote server!
My Diving log offers you a friendly interface to create, store and share diving logs on your phone as well as synchronize them with the remote server.
Main features include:
* Synchronization with the remote server - you can backup/retrieve diving logs from the remote server.
* Personalisable user interfase - you can adjust what fields you want to see when adding new log.
* Friendly user interface to minimize repeated input - country, site name, buddy name suggestions, memorization of default units.
* Diving site location in the map.
* Diving images.
* Diving statistics.
* Diving log cloning.
* Diving log sharing.
* Possibility to import dives from file: http://mydivelog.mobi/import
* Possibility to store certificates.
You get fully functional application with 10 free diving logs to begin with. For now, to keep it a fair trade, additional diving log storage can be purchased for the following prices:
* 30 diving logs - 1€
* 70 diving logs - 2€
* 100 diving logs - 3€
I suppose those 30, 70 and 100 diving logs should be enough for 1, 2 and 3 year respectively. When there will be more users, prices will go lower.
My biggest wish is to make the most user friendly diving logbook and I can't make it without your support! So please let me know any feedback, issues or wishes you may have.
* Added possibility to choose between imperial and metric system.
* Fixed layout problems for multiple devices.
* Fixed Certificates list.
* Fixed Certificate image icon.