Easy to use personal finance manager: rich functionality and Open Source.
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML and QIF)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Import from QIF
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
My Expenses is offered ad free and open source. Please contribute by installing the paid Contrib version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.totschnig.myexpenses.contrib). You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Create an unlimited number of accounts (the free version is limited to five accounts);
- Create an unlimited number of plans (the free version is limited to three plans);
- Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days);
- Split up transactions to multiple categories and transfer accounts;
- Instantiate templates directly from a home screen widget;
- Print the transaction list to a PDF file;
- Define a security question for recovering a lost password;
- Export and reset all accounts in batch.
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
- Japanese translation.
- Transaction groups can be collapsed.