The Continuous Care app is an online health app designed to give you a private and secure way to stay connected with your doctors. With Remote health monitoring and Health Trackers your doctor can now stay in touch with you online, outside of those medical appointments.
1. Managing your health data and medical records
• PHR (Personal Health Record) - store your health data, such as medications, health conditions and allergies, medical reports, family health history, record of surgery, vaccinations, emergency contacts, all in one secure place.
• Health Trackers to log your health readings - your health condition varies between visits to your doctor. This allows your doctor to monitor your vitals like blood pressure, blood sugar, oxygen level; frequent test readings like BP, blood sugar, weight, cholesterol, HbA1c, Haemoglobin, TSH, Creatinine etc.; fitness indicators like weight, exercise, sleep etc.
Share all this data with your doctors easily through the app and reduce the need for paper records.
2. Easy access to expert medical advice
• Health Questions – Looking for a second opinion or simply want to follow up with your doctor? Concerned about a symptom but can't seem to find the right information online? Need medical advice and your doctor is not available? Get a qualified medical opinion - use the app to ask one of our medical specialists. These doctors can also view your Personal Health Record whilst answering your question.
Ask doctors from wide-ranging medical specialties like
• General Physician
• Plastic Surgeon
And many more!
• Connect with your own doctor- If your own doctor is using the Virtual Practice for Doctors from NeedStreet, you can also use this app to clarify doubts about perceived symptoms, your treatment or variations in your health condition, in between hospital visits. You can also invite your doctors to get on board, through the app.
If you are being treated by more than one doctor, the app offers a platform for your doctors to work as team to ensure that you receive the best care.
3. Personalized and dedicated care from healthcare providers
• Remote Health Monitoring – your doctor can set up personalized health monitoring plans for you using the Remote Health Monitoring feature. Update your health data based on your doctor's home care plan and have your health reviewed periodically.
• A Health Network that delivers health information – Stay informed and get doctor-endorsed health information relevant to you and your medical condition. Connect with patients with similar health conditions and engage with medical specialists on the Health Network
• Manage Medical Appointments - Schedule and manage your appointments with doctors who have a Virtual Practice through the app.
Available on the web: The Continuous Care app is also available as a web app which can be accessed at www.needstreet.com. All health data stored in the mobile app will be accessible in the web interface and vice versa.
Additionally, web version includes Video Consultations with doctors, which will be coming soon to the ContinuousCare mobile app.
• Ability to access your personal health profile from anywhere
• Self-tracking improves your ability to adhere to healthcare plans
• Self-diagnosing based on perceived symptoms can be avoided
• If your doctor uses the Virtual Practice app and adds you as a patient then:
•• Increased access to your doctor, who can see your Personal Health Record at any time
•• Improved healthcare due to remote monitoring by your healthcare providers
•• Reduce stress of travel, time and costs, as followups with your doctor are made easier
Health Network Updates