The Continuous Care Health app designed to give you a private and secure way to stay connected with your doctors. With Remote health monitoring and Health Trackers your doctor can now stay in touch with you online, outside of those medical appointments.
1. Managing your health data and medical records
• PHR (Personal Health Record) - store your health data, such as medications, health conditions (eg. Diabetes, Thyroid problems, Heart disease), medical reports, family health history, record of surgery, vaccinations, emergency contacts, all in one secure place.
• Health Trackers- log your health readings and vitals like pulse, temperature and oxygen level; test readings like blood pressure, blood sugar and HbA1c (for diabetes), TSH, T4, T3 and thyroglobulin readings (for thyroid problems), cholesterol, haemoglobin and fitness indicators like weight, exercise, sleep etc.
Share all this data with your doctors and reduce the need for paper records.
2. Easy access to expert medical advice
• Health Questions – Looking for a second opinion or want to follow up with your doctor? Need medical advice and your doctor is not available? Get a qualified medical opinion - use the app to ask a medical specialists. Doctors can also view your Personal Health Record when answering your question.
Ask doctors from various medical specialties questions about symptoms and treatments related to-
• Thyroid problems
• Skin conditions
• Kidney disease
• Heart disease
• Child care
• Women's health care
And much more.
• Connect with your own doctor- If your own doctor is using the Doctor Virtual Practice from NeedStreet, you can also use this app to clarify doubts about symptoms, your treatment or variations in your health condition. You can also invite your doctors to get on board, through the app.
If you are being treated by more than one doctor, the app allows your doctors to work as team to ensure that you receive the best care.
3. Personalised and dedicated care from healthcare providers
• Remote Health Monitoring – your doctor can set up personalised health monitoring plans for you using the Remote Health Monitoring feature. Suitable for chronic and long-term health monitoring of health conditions like diabetes, thyroid conditions, kidney disease, heart disease etc. Update your health data based on your doctor's home care plan and have your health reviewed periodically.
• A Health Network that delivers health information – Stay informed and get doctor-endorsed health information relevant to you and your medical condition. Get the latest news and updates about chronic conditions like diabetes (diabetic diet, symptoms and treatments for diabetes), thyroid problems (thyroid tests, medications, thyroid treatment), kidney disease (symptoms, care, transplants) and other health conditions. Connect with others who have similar health conditions and engage with medical specialists on the Health Network.
• Manage Medical Appointments - Schedule and manage your appointments with doctors who have a Virtual Practice through the app.
Available on the web: The Continuous Care app is also available as a web app which can be accessed at www.needstreet.com. All health data stored in the mobile app can be accessed on the web and vice versa.
Additionally, web version includes Video Consultations with doctors, which will soon be available on the ContinuousCare app.
• Ability to access your personal health profile from anywhere
• Self-tracking improves your ability to adhere to healthcare plans
• If your doctor uses the Virtual Practice app and adds you as a patient then:
•• Increased access to your doctor, who can see your Personal Health Record at any time
•• Improved healthcare due to remote monitoring by your healthcare providers
•• Reduce stress of travel, time and costs, as followups with your doctor are made easier
Push Notification Updates