The Continuous Care app is a private and secure way to stay connected with your doctors and manage all your health data in one place.
•Your own PHR (Personal Health Record) to store your health data – medications, known health conditions and allergies, medical reports, family health history, record of surgery and implants, vaccinations, emergency contacts – all in one place.
• Health Trackers to log your health readings - your health condition varies between visits to your doctor. Track your vitals like BP, blood sugar, oxygen level; frequent test readings like HbA1c, Hb, TSH, creatinine etc.; fitness indicators like weight, sleep etc.
• Health Questions - if you need a second opinion on a health problem or something has been bothering for you for a while, use the app to ask a medical specialist who can also view your PHR while answering your question.
If your own doctor is using the Virtual Practice from NeedStreet, you can also use this app to clarify doubts about your treatment or variations in your health condition, in between hospital visits.
• Remote Health Monitoring – your doctor can set up personalised health monitoring plans for you and health data that you update in the application can be monitored and responded to by the doctor.
• Manage Appointments - if your doctor has a Virtual Practice for Continuous Care, you can manage your appointments with the doctor through the app.
Available across devices: The Continuous Care app is also available as a web app which you can login to at www.needstreet.com, using the same user account that you use for the mobile app. Data entered in the mobile interface will be accessible in the web interface and vice versa. The web version currently includes Video Consultations which are not available as yet in the mobile app but soon will be.
• Ability to access your personal health profile from anywhere
• Self-tracking improves your ability to adhere to healthcare plans
• If your doctor uses the Virtual Practice app and adds you as a patient then:
•• Increased access to your doctor & your doctor can see your PHR at any time
•• Improved healthcare due to remote monitoring by your healthcare providers
•• Reduce stress of travel, time and costs, as followups with your doctor are made easier
Health Network Updates