Continuous Care is just what the doctor ordered for your health. A secure way to connect with doctors and to manage all your health data in one place.
• Store your personal health data – medications, existing health conditions and allergies, medical reports, family health history, record of procedures and vaccinations, emergency contacts – all in one place.
• Track your health readings - your health condition varies between visits to your doctor. Track your vitals like BP, blood sugar, oxygen level; frequent test readings like HbA1c, Hb, TSH, creatinine etc; fitness indicators like weight, sleep etc
• Ask a Doctor if you have a question about your health – ask a real doctor who can also view your personal health data while answering your question. It’s better than just searching online.
• Get Remote Health Monitoring - if your doctor has a Virtual Practice for Continuous Care, health data that you update in the application can be monitored and responded to by the doctor.
• Manage Appointments - if your doctor has a Virtual Practice for Continuous Care, you can manage your appointments through the app.
This release includes some changes/improvements in Tracker Context and in application header. Also included unit settings for Temperature, Claiming a user account created by your Healthcare Provider.