New human body app for kids: Now free!
Winner of a Parents' Choice Silver Honor Award.
Wouldn’t it be cool to look inside yourself and see what was going on in there? With My Incredible Body, you can!
* Zoom inside a skeleton, muscles, organs, nerves, and blood vessels to learn where everything is and how everything works.
* Take rocket rides through the human body to experience how blood flows, how messages travel to and from your brain, and where food goes after you eat it. You can even stop and look around!
* Learn how the skull bones fit together, what the busiest muscle in your body is, and other cool facts like how the iris got its name!
* Watch short movies that show you how you breathe, how your muscles work together, and how you are able to hear!
By the time you’re finished, you’ll be well on your way to becoming an anatomy rock star!
Hey parents, here’s what you need to know:
My Incredible Body creates a learning experience that appeals to the natural curiosity of kids. It’s designed for experimentation, experience, and discovery.
And best of all, it’s really fun to use!
Medically accurate 3D models and animations of anatomical structures are the hallmark of My Incredible Body. Content includes coverage of the following:
Brain and nerves
Lungs and air
Bones of the skeleton
Kidneys and urine
Seeing, hearing, and smelling
Circulation and the heart
Content is served in a variety of ways to help kids learn about parts of their body.
* Immersive 3D models allow kids to see inside the body, identify organs and other anatomical structures, and learn amazing facts about how the body works.
* Kids can use their fingertips on their iPad or iPhone to virtually “dissect” 3D models. They can rotate and zoom in and out to see what their insides look like and how the structures work together.
* Kids can read and hear fun facts about each anatomical structure—either as a guided tour or a self-guided exploration.
* Kids can virtually fly through the different body systems.
* Short animations provide engaging explanations of the body’s functions, including swallowing, breathing, hearing, and digesting.
My Incredible Body requires a device with at least 1 GHz processor or higher, 512 MB RAM or higher, and 480 x 800 pixel display or larger.
At Zybright, we create apps that provide kids with experiences that appeal to their natural curiosity and that are just plain fun to use. Highly visual, informative, and engaging, our apps are designed to wake kids up to the wonders of the world. Meanwhile, parents can rest assured that their kids are truly learning while playing in a safe and creative environment.
Contact us: [email protected]