In the Eastern coast, Japanese invented a type of den for fishes called Koi Pond. Koi Pond houses Japanese fish called Nishikigoi or Japanese Ornamental Carp and is well designed in terms of architecture to promote health and growth to the fishes. Have your own Koi Pond on your Android device and experience the calmness and inner peace it brings you.
* Realistic set-up of Koi Pond
* Three dimensional fishes swimming around
*Touch the water and watch the fishes swim away!
*Shake your device and drop some food!
1. Additional Features
- You can now feed the fishes!! Shake your device and food will drop on the pond. Those adorable kois will go after the food if they're near it.
- Menus and pop-ups now fades out when you close them.
2. Bug Fixes
- Improved FPS on lower end devices
- Improved UI element display