Track and monitor your symptoms with My Lupus Log and help manage your lupus.
Now you can track your symptoms and record how they are affecting you on your phone whenever you want. My Lupus Log is flexible, adaptable, and designed to fit the needs of your particular situation:
• Convenient way to track your lupus symptoms and enter your observations between office visits. So they’re easy to access when discussing symptoms with your doctor.
• Lets you monitor and record how symptoms impact you daily.
• Easy-to-see visual representation communicates the severity and frequency of symptoms.
• Helps organize your information to share and discuss changes with your doctor.
• Blends managing lupus unobtrusively into your daily life.
• An easy-to-customize profile so your personal information is always handy.
• Contains a Lupus Dictionary so it’s easier to describe what you’re going through to others.
• Alerts and reminders to keep you focused.
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions on every function.
This App may be a guide to more productive discussions with your doctor. Work with your healthcare provider to understand the lupus management plan that’s right for you.
This app is funded and developed by GlaxoSmithKline.
This app is intended for US residents only.
Please Note: For the My Lupus Log app to provide you with reminders at a particular date and time, it needs to access the calendar function of the Android operating system. This results in standard wording from Google regarding your personal information, which is intended to cover a number of scenarios that are not relevant to the My Lupus Log app. GSK cannot access your mobile device, and no personal information will be transmitted back to GSK.
©2013 GlaxoSmithKline group of companies. All rights reserved.
BN2437R0 October 2013