Save your location to Google Maps (with photo and description)
- Create new Google Maps
- Upload photo to Picasa and include thumbnail link with Google Maps point.
- Widget showing current progress
- Offline mode: Save locations with photos and upload when you get home.
- Works asynchronously so you don't have to keep the app open while waiting for a GPS location
- When online you can automatically insert address lines based on GPS data
- Images uploaded to Picasa will also be available via Google+
*Uploading photos requires a free Google Picasa account.
*Requires access to Google accounts to upload points to Google Maps and Picasa accounts to upload photos.