My Mobile UOC is the new application for mobile devices for the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (Open University of Catalonia, UOC) Virtual Campus.
My Mobile UOC is designed in response to the needs of all of the UOC’s students. It lets you easily access classrooms, see whether you have any new messages in your mailbox, view the learning resources in all the formats available and manage any appointments you have in your agenda. You can also keep up-to-date with everything going on at the UOC through the News section or the alerts.
This app doesn’t offer all the features to be found on the Virtual Campus, instead it provides a selection of tools and contents that can make the most of mobile devices. The features and tools available will be added to over the coming months.
The application needs the following permissions:
- Modify USB storage: to save materials or attached files.
- Full internet access and view network state: to connect to servers and control when the application is online or not.
For Android 4.0 or higher:
- New design.
- Direct access to My materials.
- New Continuous Assessment Record section.
- Easier access to your personal mailbox and classrooms. The problems accessing classroom mailboxes and various other bugs reported by users have been resolved.
- Accesiblity improvements.
- Bug fixes.