By embracing mobile workforce technology, you can gain a competitive advantage by staying ahead of the pack and differentiating your business.
The MyMobileWorkers app not only keeps track of your workforce, records time and parts, reduces paperwork and administration time but also helps to keep your business compliant with vehicle checks and the storage of online paper and billing.
To create an account and get started, contact the MyMobileWorkers team here: http://live.mymobileworkers.com/quickstart
Key features are:
• Automated vehicle checks
• Records parts used/items delivered
• Receipt of job details and invoicing
• Photographic proof of completion
• Customer satisfaction surveys and sign off
• Satellite navigation and GPS tracking
• Historic route mapping
• Real time job alerts
The software is backed by the MyMobileWorkers web portal which back office workers can easily log into to assign jobs, view completed job details, as well as timesheets, mileage and parts used/items delivered reports.
In addition, the app can assist in engaging your customers with an online customer portal for them to track the work in progress or jobs completed and billing. The app also provides real time customer feedback about your workforce out on the road.
MyMobileWorkers enables your business to benefit from:
• Improved workforce productivity – banish paper based systems for good to streamline job processes
• Reduced administration – online job information fed instantly into the back office
• Improved customer service – field service workers have access to real-time job status updates and receive full job information to enable them to respond quickly and effectively
- Added new time/date pickers to checklist screens
- Added minimum photos option to checklist screens
- Added new options for question titles and subtitles
- General UI bugfixes
- Fixed job list pie chart in Android 6.0
- Other smaller tweaks (See full release notes email)
- New catalogue browser for easier selection of catalogue items
- Improved layout of asset edit screen
- Bugfix for deleting categories from catalogue