My Movies by Blu-ray.com is an app for the members of Blu-ray.com. Membership is 100% free meaning everyone can use this app.
Some of the features:
* Synchronize your movie and game collections and bring it with you.
* Scan bar codes and get detailed information about the movie and add it to your collection.
* Rate movies, just after you've seen it at the cinema.
* Manage your price tracked items, and receive notifications (via the Google Cloud Messaging service) when the price matches your target price.
* Get the best deals
* See current theatrical releases
* Blu-ray release calendar
Movie collections supported:
* Digital movies such as: Amazon Instant Videos, iTunes, Ultra Violet
* Theatrical movies
Game collections supported:
* PS3, PS4, PS Vita
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Wii, Wii U, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS
* PC Games
Note! The Google Cloud Messaging service requires that your device has Android 2.2 or higher. If you have Android version less than 4.0.4 you also need to have enabled a Google account in your device. In the settings view, you can find out the Google Cloud Messaging status on your device. If it says Registered everything should be ok and you should be able to receive notifications. If it says something else you may need to take action, such as setting up a Google account.
This app utilises a third-party app for the barcode scanning features. Please visit
for instructions on how to fix any issues you are experiencing.
Please rate and leave your feedback. Thank you!
- Added setting to set default collection sort order to as it was before: sort alphabetically.
- Bug fixes.
- User interface changes: theatrical movie collection moved to main menu.
- Default sorting order changed for filters.
- Added a remove button in the edit collectable view.
- Collection can be displayed as a grid. Default setting can be changed between list and grid in the settings view or can be temporarily switched in the collection view.