Why not join lots of existing O2 customers who already use the My O2 app to access their mobile accounts quickly and easily?
As a Pay Monthly customer you get access to:
• A full itemised bill including your most expensive, longest and most frequent calls
• Fully itemised recent charges to your account since your last bill
• A full view of who you’ve called and texted – the app syncs with your phone book contacts
• Six months detailed bill history
• View your next upgrade date
• Add data Bolt Ons when you’re running low on data
As a Pay & Go customer you get access to:
• Allowances of minutes, messages and data
• Tariff details and calling plan costs
• Bolt Ons (value added extras)
• Top Up using our automated call services
Access to the My O2 app is simple. If you're a Pay Monthly customer just use your My O2 online credentials to sign-in or get a reminder of these at http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2. Pay & Go customers can sign up at http://www.o2.co.uk/register. A four digit PIN keeps your account secure. Need help signing in? Click Forgotten sign in details or click for Help at any time in the My O2 app.
• The My O2 app is not available to O2 business and corporate customers.
• When using this app abroad, data roaming charges apply.
• This version of the app will work on Android 3.0 Honeycomb devices and above
• All of your accounts can be easily accessed from a single menu
• Find exclusive perks and offers tailored to you
• Get clearer allowance alerts
• Live Status Checker - Helps you to keep tabs on any network faults or maintenance work
We appreciate your feedback. The latest update to the My O2 app should have fixed any bugs you’ve experienced recently.