:: VERSION WITH ADVERTISEMENTS ::
Faith comes by reading the bible, also by the phone!! Totally offline, no internet connection required.
Wouldn't you like to see ads anymore? After touching it for the third time, it will be hidden until the next app launch.
- It's Totally Free!!!
- No Internet Connection required to read the bible;
- It's complete, with all books, chapters and versicles contained in a paper bible.
- TTS (Text to Speech) Feature: Your Bible with Voice
- Works in all screen resolutions and android devices since version 2.2
- Anual Read Plan: Three chapters per week day, four chapters per weekend day.
- You can order books alphabetically
- Intuitive Header, with fast menu options
- Night Mode: dark background and white font, to save battery;
- Personal Annotation by Versicle
- Increase or decrease the font size
- Add to Favorites List
- Daily Devotional: versicles updated daily for your devotional.
- Highlight versicles with your prefered color
- Search with the possibility of multi-word search
- Search Options: All the Bible, by Book, by Testament (Old or New), by division (Pentateuch, History, Books of Poetry, Major Prophets, Minor Prophets, History-Gospels, Church History, Paul's Letters, General Letters and Revelation);
- Search by terms in all the bible, one specific book, Old Testament or New Testament. And now with multi words search.
- Share Bible versicles on Facebook, WhatsApp, E-mail, SMS and others (twitter, facebook, whatsapp, google plus, etc);
- Copy to Clipboard Feature, to paste in your prefered app: send message, chat programs like twitter, facebook, whatsapp, google plus, etc.
- History Log
- Possibility of moving the application to external storage (SD Card)
* ASV - American Standard Version
* KJB - King James Bible - 1611 Authorized Version, similar to KJV version
* JFA - João Ferreira de Almeida
* NVI - Nova Versão Internacional
* RV - Reina Valera
- Paypal donation.
- Auto Scroll
Found any problems or bugs? Please let me know and i will solve it as soon as possible.
Sacred Reading Church
Bug fix on search