This app calculates Muslims prayer times using the phone's location (latitude and longitude) based on different conventions.
- A widget that shows today's prayers times.
- A horizontal widget the shows a time bar between the previous and next prayer.
- Notification for each prayer and Iqamah reminders, with the ability to adjust their times.
- Ability to select notification tone (Athan) from the SD card.
- Switching the phone to silent automatically during prayer times, with settings for each prayer.
- Finding the location automatically using Network or GPS, or manually by searching in the Internet.
- A Compass to show the Qibla direction.
- Fajr (and Sahoor) Alarm, and it can be configured from Settings.
- A Date Converter, to convert Hijri to Gregorian and vice versa, and calculate the prayers for that date.
- Ability to adjust prayer times manually.
- Can be used in both languages, English or Arabic, and with two colors, White or Black.
Implemented Calculation Methods:
1- Umm Al Qura University
2- Muslim World League
3- University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
4- Egyptian General Authority of Survey
5- Islamic Union of North America
6- Union of Islamic Organisations in France
7- Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs in Kuwait
8- Angle Based Method
- Location: to get the location and calculate prayer times for it.
- Files & Media: to be able select MP3 ringtons form the SD card, and store a backup of the app settings.
- Network Access: to get the location’s name, and perform a manual location search.
- In-app Purchases: to add an option for users to support the app and the developer.
For more information check the Info page from the option menu in the application.
For bug reports (or bugs on specific devices), and features requests please email us or visit the app's page.
My Prayer wear app for smartwatches running Android Wear has been published.
To Install it:
Our Email:[email protected]
1- Added One-Seventh of the Night method for high Latitudes.
2- Made the option to adjust Hijri date more visible in the Settings page.
3- Added an option to turn silent mode off temporarily before Fajr and Sahoor alarm.
4- The app will open once its notification is clicked on new systems.
1- Supporting the new Material Design in Android 5.
2- Redesigning Fajr Alarm interface.
3- Adding a page in the options menu to enable users to support the app and the developer.