(This is the free version of My Recipes)
My Recipes is an app that allows you to store, organize, and share your personal recipes. Unlike those other apps that force you to use THEIR recipes, this app allows you to store YOUR OWN recipes...creating your own virtual cookbook.
- Facebook integration...tell your friends what you are cooking!
- Use your own images for your recipes
- Enter recipe information using voice recognition!
- Search by tag or ingredients
- Flip your phone to landscape orientation when viewing a recipe to see the ingredients on the left and the instructions on the right!
- Simply email a recipe to a friend.
- Sync your recipes with Dropbox to backup your recipes and to view or modify them from your computer or other mobile devices!
- This version limits you to 10 recipes (upgrade to the full version for unlimited)
- More features will be released in the future!
Full Version Features:
- Store unlimited recipes
- Create an unlimited amount of grocery lists
- Cooking for a large crowd? Change the proportions of a recipe with a click of a button if you'd like to half, double, triple, or quadruple the ingredients of a recipe.
- Disable your lock screen when you are viewing a recipe.
- Tag your recipes with descriptive keywords to make them easy to find.
- Import recipes from popular websites!
Keywords: cooking, oven, halloween treats, thanksgiving dinner, lunch, breakfast, christmas meals, baking, bake, gourmet, chef, taste, eat
- Import from ANY url! If My Recipes can't parse it, you'll still be able to save the link to your collection!
- Images now display larger and more beautiful
- You can now rotate your images!
- Fixed various syncing issues
- Fixed adding image in KitKat (4.4) +
- Import from dozens of compatible websites!
- New icon and splash screen!
- Performance optimizations
- (fix) Modify your recipes at http://myrecipeseditor.bsapps.com
- You can now import from ALLRECIPES.com!