My School Assistant, the helper every student is searching for!
The real secret to succeed in our scholastic career is being organized. Managing your time well not only helps you to finish homework and other duties on time, it allows you to focus your energy and direct your potential toward what it is you want most. Every student needs an easy, practical and efficient way to keep school life organized. My advice is “My School Assistant”.
“My School Assistant” has a lot of helpful features:
- Lesson Timetable for the week and for the current day
- Organized Homework and Exams for each course
- Practical To-do List
HOW TO USE THIS APP:
1. In the main screen, you can switch between three tabs: "Week", "Today", "ToDo". In
the "Week" tab you will be able to see the timetable of the week while in the "Today" tab
only the courses of the day will be shown. Firstly they will be empty, since you have not
created any lesson yet. In the "ToDo" tab you can create your to-do list.
2. In the above menu, you should tap the 'courses' button to see the list of your courses.
To add a new course tap (+) button. Write all the information required, and tap 'save'
button. This course will be saved in the database, but will not appear in the timetable
yet, since you have to add lessons to it.
3. Go to the courses list, find the course you want to edit and tap it. You can see all
the information about this course: homework, exams. Here you can add, edit or delete
homework and exams. To edit the course data, tap 'edit' button in the menu above.
Here you can even add lessons to the course by tapping the (+) button. Lessons will
appear in the timetable. Select the day of week and the starting and ending hour. The
created course will be shown in the timetable.
4. In the main screen, by tapping 'preferences' in the menu above you can set some
preferences. You can choose which days should be shown in the "Week" tab, or erase
all the data if you want.
For any suggestion or feedback, please email me.