The NEW My Lawn app from Scotts helps simplify lawn care like never before. It learns about your lawn and provides smart recommendations crafted just for you, to help you get the lawn you want.
EASY TO USE – Create your personal lawn care plan in five simple steps.
PERSONALIZED – Custom recommendations based on your lawn size, grass type, location, and weather.
AUTOMATED – Tells you when to feed, seed, and water your lawn.
----- KEY FEATURES -----
- My Lawn Care Plan: Build your custom Lawn Care Plan, and the app creates a plan to feed, seed, and water your yard for the entire year. Tap on a card to learn more about the specifics of each activity and the right products for your lawn. Use the Activities tab to view your full year of activities, as well as activities from past years. You can also add your own tasks and notes that will show up in your activities list, and you’ll receive reminders for any additional Feed and Seed tasks that you add.
- Feed and Seed Activities: After setting up a Lawn Care Plan, My Lawn recommends Feed and Seed products that are right for you, and also helps plan the right time to apply them. For all recommended activities, the app will review the climate in your area and send a push notification for when you should apply that product (if push notifications are turned on). Once within your product application date range, you’ll be prompted to tell the app if you’ve “Applied” or “Skipped” a Scotts recommended product. The app takes note, and builds out the rest of that year’s Lawn Care Plan accordingly.
- Watering Recommendations: Getting enough water is crucial to healthy grass – around one inch of water weekly is recommended for all lawns. The Water section of your Lawn Care Plan helps you know when it's a good idea to water your lawn, and how much, by showing you total rainfall over the past week. It also shows you the chance of rain tomorrow to help you water the right amount
- Seed Success: The Seed Success guide helps you successfully grow grass seed – whether clearing up patches or overseeding for a more full look. The app will help you find the seed that’s right for you. Or if you already have a Scotts grass seed product, you can scan the bar code to get started. Once you have chosen a grass seed product, enter a date, and the app will let you know its expected progress with actual images of that particular product’s growth over time. With proper care instructions and the images to guide you, you are on your way to seed success!
- Live Chat: Get access to Scotts representatives for any of your lawn care needs. Whether you have a question about how much product to use, or need help identifying and removing a specific type of weed, you’ll always have the knowledge of Scotts experts just a tap away.
- Weed Identifier: Take a picture of any weed in your yard and send it to Scotts. We’ll get back with you on what it is and how to get rid of it without harming your lawn.
- Mulch Calculator: Know how much mulch to get for the coverage you want. Just enter the dimensions of the area you plan to mulch, choose the coverage depth, and the app will automatically calculate how much mulch you need.
- Tips: Helpful articles for all your lawn care needs in the Tips section are kept fresh throughout the year.
My Lawn creates personalized recommendations so you know exactly when to feed, seed, and water your lawn. Creating a Lawn Care Plan is easy, with just five simple steps to unlock tips, activities, and guidance for the entire year.
-Allows editing of "Applied" & "Skipped" Lawn Care Plan actions
-Enables swapping of Scotts recommended activities for others as you choose