my Secure SMS is an easy-to-use Android app for encrypting your SMS Text Messages.
Along with my Secure Mail (http://bit.ly/mysecmail), my Secure Mail Exchange Edition (http://bit.ly/mysecmailex), mySecure Voice (http://bit.ly/mysecvoice) and mySecure Browser (http://bit.ly/mysecbrowser) is a member of my Secure Phone (http://bit.ly/secphone) family – a world-class apps for securing your communication on Android devices. Try and use them all if you want to be sure that your mobile communication is safe.Now you can check how efficient is securing your conversation for 30 days with the free trial period.★★★ Key features of my Secure SMS - Safe SMS Text Messages app ★★★
mySecure SMS provides strong cryptographic mechanisms responsible for encryption and digital signature of SMS text messages. It is based on S/MIME, PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards. This allows you to send encrypted SMS text messages and uniquely identify and verify both the sender and the recipient of signed messages sent.
SMS text messages encrypted by the sender can be read only by the addressee because only (s)he has a unique private key, a certificate, and a password needed to decrypt them.
my Secure SMS is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to verify the message signature or to encrypt messages can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
mySecure SMS can protect your privacy against PRISM! Note: PRISM is a large-scale, top-secret, electronic surveillance program run by the NSA, which monitors and collects e-mails, phone calls, SMS text messages, etc.★★★ mySecure SMS is not a yet another SMS app ★★★
Remember: My Secure SMS is for people being aware of a huge security threats when sending and receiving SMS Text messages. So, if you are looking just for a yet another SMS Text app - my Secure SMS is not for you. ★★★ Do you think you are safe and my Secure SMS is not for you? ★★★
Do you still think that you are safe because you are just John Smith so you are not interesting for anybody or you are a VIP and you think that nobody dares stalk you - just bring to your mind Snawden's revelations. ★★★ Key crypto features of my Secure SMS at a glance ★★★
• Encrypting of sent SMS Text messages (3DES, AES) on the device – your SMS text messages never leaves your device unencrypted, so even you GSM carrier is not able to read them,
• SMS Text Messages signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA) – recipient always knows who is the author of the message,
• You can generate your certificate in our app or use your third-party certificates (e.g. from Thawte, Verisign etc) if you already have one,
• Certificates are verified on-line via OCSP,
• You can exchange certificates with your friends or business partners easily and conveniently using a dedicated repository,
• You can use your cryptographic keys (for (d)encrypting SMS Text messages only if you know appropriate password – there is no way to use your keys accidentally.★★★ Technical support ★★★
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at: [email protected]
Version 2.1.1 (15/06/2014)
- minor bug fixing
Version 2.1 (02/06/2014)
- improved secure contacts exchange
- bug fixing
Version 1.1.1 (08/05/2014)
- secure contacts feature
- stablility improvements