Title Source is the largest independent provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services, so it was fitting to create our first mobile app for our signing agents. The app, called My Signings, was developed for signing agents and will be the primary method for assigning and accepting new closing appointments. My Signings is an internal app. It will only be functional for registered Title Source signing agents who have a Title Source username and password.
My Signings’ main features include:
• Track your appointments on your phone’s calendar
• The ability to accept or decline available appointments in the agent’s area (a 20-mile radius of the closing)
• Client info, like phone number, email address, home address and type of closing
• GPS directions to signing appointments
This app will provide a new and enhanced method of receiving signing appointments directly through your mobile device the moment an appointment has been made available. It will improve our relationship and service with our clients. With the new assigning feature, you will be able to employ your smartphone to “Accept” or “Decline” available closing appointments within your surrounding area.
In addition to accepting or declining orders in real time, with the tap of a button, you can update your status in the following areas while actively logged into the app:
• Ready to sign
• Confirm closing is complete
• Print docs
• Confirm that documents have been dropped off
Title Source’s My Signings mobile app is developed for Android devices (version 2.3.3 or higher). In accordance with our end-user license agreement, and the app’s driving disclaimer, Title Source does not condone use of the app while driving. If you have additional questions about the app, call our Signing Agent Services hotline at (888) 784-2523, or contact us at [email protected]
- Fix issue in contacts page to show show borrowers and sellers
- other minor bug fixes
- New Detail page design
- Added a tutorial
- Added a section to write personal notes for the signing i.e. owner has a dog.
- bug fixes