This App from St. Leger Homes of Doncaster gives tenants access to a number of services to do with their property. This latest release responds to suggestions from App users by offering an enhanced range of functions.
Using this App tenants can:
• Pay your rent, Council Tax, DMBC Car Parking fines and more
• Report It
• View / signup to view your My Service rent account online
• View and bid on properties through Doncaster HomeChoice
• Find jobs through Universal Jobmatch, St Leger Homes and DMBC
• Access everything you need to know about universal credit
• Money calculators for your finances, benefit entitlement, bedroom allowance, estimated pension age
• Apply for housing benefits online
• Access Advice and Support
• Request permission to make alterations to your home
• Learn about opportunities to get involved with St. Leger Homes
• Keep up to date with the latest news on our notice board
• Access St Leger Homes’ Facebook/ Twitter page
• Find the contact details for your local office and more
• All about our World of Work Academy helping our customers back into work
• Download the My Doncaster app to access Doncaster Council services
St. Leger Homes is an Arms Length Management Organisation managing around 21,000 homes on behalf of Doncaster Council. We are a limited, not-for-profit company and wholly owned by Doncaster Council.
We work in partnership with Doncaster Council, other agencies, and customers to build confident communities. We keep the well-being and satisfaction of our customers at the heart of everything that we do.
- New social media content
- Pension Calculator
- The ability to report issues anonymously
- Access to information and resources for World of Work - an initiative to help people into employment