My Timebook App has been designed to be used by Longshoreman who work on the waterfront.
Go mobile! Have your time book with you at all times. Keep track of where you've worked and most importantly, keep track of your hours worked.
- New pay rates
- Export jobs to CSV file
- Import jobs from CSV file
- Add career hours tracking
- Add 2015 support (via in-app purchase)
-Fix scrolling/navigation, pay grade determination, and holidays
-Supports Google Backup & Restore of app data (if enabled on phone settings)
-Fix quarter start/end dates calculating earnings as overtime
-Add travel location/pay
-Add new jobs/categories/locals
- Update clerk-related jobs with correct pay rate
- Fix Hatch Tender job crashing
- Fix crash when entering job with < 1 hour
-Added days of the week to the calendar
-Swipe navigation in the calendar and week summary
-Total hours in the week summary
- Enter daily job events with the following information: Shift, Ship, Location, Job, Hours, Flop Hours, Average Hours, Travel Hours, and Notes.
- Ability to update job events.
- Automatic Calculations of Check-In Hours, Actual Worked Hours, and Earnings.
- Hours worked calculated for each quarter, year to date, selected month, selected week, and career hours.
- Earnings calculated for each quarter, year to date, selected month, and selected week.
- Monthly view of all job events including all Holidays.
- Configuration panel to update primary shift (day/night) and Local (Casual, 13, 63, 94, ...).
- Automatic filtering of jobs based on Local selection.
- For users which have less than 4000 hrs, enter Career Hours in User Profile and have this App keep track of your hours worked.
This time book app has been developed by someone who works in the industry. Any suggestions for enhancements are welcomed, if reasonable will be considered.
The time book will be renewable on a yearly basis for $1.99.
For more information or for comments, go to: www.laptopindustries.com
Keywords: ilwu, time, tracking, longshore, TimeBook, union, local
- New pay rates