My Tracks can easily record your routes, routes can be replayed and shared on the Internet. Photos can be displayed along with routes.
My Tracks is the best app when you do hiking, climbing, skiing, boat, bicycle, or motorcycle rally, driving and other travel activities.
1. Location: show the phone's location on the map center.
2. Location information: current location's time, speed, altitude and route information can be shown on the mp, the layout can be dragged freely;
3. Route record: the phone's route can be recorded, paused, resumed and saved.
4. Mark: markers can be drawn on the map and can be dragged. A route and its markers can be shared with your friends. Click on a marker and its info window to edit or delete.
5. Route list: all routes can be listed with detailed information.Click on any item to show this route and photos on the map. long press on any route item to delete, rename, share or show speed chart. Each position's speed and time can be shown in a route.
6. Speed chart: blue portion in the middle of the chart represents the routes' average speed.
7. Share: convenient to share a route to your friends, share can be done when saving a route, or long-press a route in the route list.
8. route planning: plan a route to drive along.
9. photo: photos can be displayed along with routes, tap a photo to enlarge.
1. Google Play and Google Map should be installed and upgraded first in your mobile phone.
2. GPS position gets high accuracy and needs much power. When GPS is used, the mobile phone should be put outdoor with a clear view of the sky. It may take several minutes to have a first fix of GPS position.
3. GPS and phone screen are power-hungry, Please keep charging when used.
4. This app can be used worldwide, especially in China mainland.
5. Video function has been moved into a new app "My Tracks Videos", Routes and videos can be recorded and replayed synchronously.
V2.0: Optimize system availability. Add photo feature, photos can be displayed together with your routes, click on the photo to enlarge it.