My Tracks can record routes, routes can be replayed and be shared on the Internet.
My Tracks is the best app when you do hiking, climbing, skiing, boat, bicycle, or motorcycle rally, driving and other travel activities.
1. Location: the mobile's location is shown on the map center.
2. Location information: current location's time, speed and route information can be shwon on the mp, this layout can be dragged freely;
3. Satellite: switch between map and satellite to show the location and route.
4. Route record: the mobile's route can be recorded, paused, resumed and saved.
5. Mark: markers can be inserted into the map and can be dragged, A route and its markers can be uploaded to the Internet. Click on a marker and its info window to edit or delete.
6. Route list: all routes can be listed with detailed information.Click on one of route list items, the route can be shown on the map; long press on any route item, you can delete, rename, share or show the route's speed chart. Each position's speed and time can be shown in a route.
7. Speed chart: blue portion in the middle of the chart represents the routes' average speed.
8. Share: it's very convenient to share route map to your friends, share can be done when route saving, or long-pressed in the route list.
9. navigation: route planning,
1. Google Play and Google Map should be installed and upgraded first in your mobile phone.
2. GPS position gets high accuracy and needs much power. When GPS is used, the mobile phone should be put outdoor with a clear view of the sky. It may take several minutes to have a first fix of GPS position.
3. GPS and phone screen are power-hungry, Please keep charging when used.
4. This app can be used worldwide, especially in China mainland.
5. Video function has been moved into a new app "My Tracks Videos", Routes and videos can be recorded and replayed synchronously.
Sincere gratitude to Mr. Christian Phaneuf for French translation, Mr. Florian Wenz for German translation and Captain Roland den Roover for suggestions.
- add the mode of night driving
- add the function of navigation(route planning)