The My UAlberta Intranet for desktops and mobile includes features to help students and staff navigate their way through the University of Alberta. If you already have the UAlberta mobile app, you can simply upgrade to the new My UAlberta Intranet app.
- News, Events, Maps, Find a Person, Hours and Contact Information.
- View course details including seat availability.
- Check your timetable.
- Login to eClass for tutorials and resources for course materials.
- Find LRT or Bus times on campus and save your favourite stops.
- Look up your ONEcard account balance and deposit money into your account.
- Upgraded user-friendly interface for the new My UAlberta app.
- Application scales across desktop, tablet and smartphone screens.
- eClass integration; you can now work anytime, anywhere on any device.
- Trying to setup your timetable? Checkout seat availability in each course.
- Student job hunting is now made easier with the CAPS services embedded.
- Personalization, arrange the icons on the interface in the way you want to work.