Access your VMware data anytime, anywhere. View license keys, find help, and view Support Requests on your Android phone or tablet with the My VMware app.
Use the My VMware app to view the following information whether you are connected or offline:
• License key data
• My VMware users and permissions
• VMware Knowledge Base articles
• The status of your Support Requests
• Support contract and order information
• Emergency Support -Severity 1 Support Request feature for Business & Mission Critical Support entitlements
All information is displayed at the company account level, making it easier to keep track of VMware products and support as your organization changes and grows.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: A My VMware profile is required to use the My VMware app. To access your profile or register (at no cost), go to my.vmware.com.
Support for the My VMware app is available only through the VMware community. Click the App Support button or go to http://www.vmware.com/go/myvmwaremobile to post questions to the VMware community.
- New and improved UI
- Emergency Support Severity 1 Support Request feature for Business & Mission Critical Support entitlements
- Updated feature walkthrough