The "My Wallets" app shows you everything you want to see in order to understand where you’ve been spending your money and where you need to save in order to maintain your financial well-being. To begin, you create accounts in the app for bank accounts, credit cards and cash, and then enter transactions for your income and purchases. Categories and subcategories help you see your spending in details and discover problem areas.
The application provides various reports to look at different aspects of your financial life. You can, for example, see the list or pie chart that shows how much money’s going to food, gasoline, clothing and other categories, or how much you’ve spend in a specific category in the last week or month.
In addition, "My Wallets" has options to export your finances to file and also lets you password protect access.
The main functions:
- Create wallets, currencies, groups and subgroups with the addition of icons.
- View the finance report daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Synchronization with cloud.
- View the finance report on losses and parishes by groups, currencies and wallets for the selected period.
- View a finance pie chart of losses and parishes by groups for the selected period.
- Import and export database to a file.
- Set a password for entrance into the program.
- Change the theme of application, time and date formats.
- Update the exchange rate from the server.
- View the total bill for a selected currency.
- Quickly adding operation or transfer through the widget.
- Use many filters of operations on different parameters.
- Export to Excel and XML.
Differences from the free version:
- No ads.
- Full export to Excel and XML.
We will be glad if you write us with your suggestions and comments.
Fixed critical problems in some devices with adding (or editing) transaction or transfer;
Fixed some critical problems with synchronization.