MyABZ is an useful tool for people who are studying a language.
You can make your own bilingual dictionaries by adding the words you don’t know. To help you find these words MyABZ is linked to the service of wordreference, google translate and thefreedictionary.com.
Once the word is added, you can review the words and also listen to its pronunciation. Finally, there is a practice mode which includes writing and listening to test yourself and see if you have learned the words you added.
MyABZ currently support the combination of 5 languages: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
*WordReference is a site where translations and definitions of many languages are given. The program is not conected to the site, it just works as a direct link.
Tags: dictionary languages notes English Spanish French German Italian wordreference pronunciation google translate thefreedictionary the free dictionary listening writing
• Improved the database of the dictionaries.
• Now you can sort by name or date the words in your dictionaries
• Now you can show either the known words or unknown words or all words in your dictionaries.
• Now you can change your application language in the settings menu.
• You can export and import your dictionaries to a CSV file to your SDCARD.
• Now you can choice what English accent to work with.
• Fixed a bug with backing up or restoring the database.
• Fixed minor bugs.
• Added Ads.