With the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet you can send and receive Bitcoins using your mobile phone.
The unparalleled cold storage functionality allows you to 100% secure your funds until you are ready to spend them: http://youtu.be/jV-29RFU6xA
see also our promotional video "Mycelia in Wonderland" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_h9ZZwhwBg
- 100% control over your private keys, they never leave your device unless you export them
- No block chain download, install and run in seconds
- Ultra fast connection to the Bitcoin network through our super nodes
- Watch-only addresses & private key import for secure cold-storage integration
- Encrypted PDF backup and restore
- Secure your wallet with a PIN
- Compatible with other bitcoin services through bitcoin: uri handling
- Support for Bip38 Keys
- Find other people to trade Bitcoins with
Please always make sure you have backups of your private keys!
This application's source is published at https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet
We need your feedback. If you have a suggestion or a bug to report open an issue at https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet/issues
- Sources available for review: https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet
- Multiple private keys
- Multiple Bitcoin denominations: BTC, mBTC, and uBTC
- View your balance in 164 fiat currencies
- Send and receive by specifying an amount in Fiat and switch between fiat and BTC while entering the amount
- Address book for commonly used addresses
- Transaction history with full transaction details.
- Import private keys using SIPA and mini private key format (Casascius private keys) from QR-codes or clipboard
- Export private keys as QR-codes, on clipboard, or as encrypted PDFs.
- Share your bitcoin address using Twitter, Facebook, email and more.
- Integrated QR-code scanner
- Client side load balancing between two 100% redundant server nodes located in different datacenters.
Explanation for permission requests:
- Location - used to update LocalTrader location - only when user manually updates it.
- Camera/Microphone - Scan QR codes.
UI changes and functional improvements in transaction tab
Re-organized accounts tab, included total amounts
Re-introduced ability to create single address accounts
Multiple fiat selection possible
Change miner fee from send dialog
Export xPub and xPriv keys of HD accounts
Use tor over orbot to connect to hidden services mycelium servers
Added changelog for updates