With the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet you can send and receive Bitcoins using your mobile phone.
The unparalleled cold storage functionality allows you to 100% secure your funds until you are ready to spend them: http://youtu.be/jV-29RFU6xA
see also our promotional video "Mycelia in Wonderland" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_h9ZZwhwBg
- 100% control over your private keys, they never leave your device unless you export them
- No block chain download, install and run in seconds
- Ultra fast connection to the Bitcoin network through our super nodes
- Watch-only addresses & private key import for secure cold-storage integration
- Encrypted PDF backup and restore
- Secure your wallet with a PIN
- Compatible with other bitcoin services through bitcoin: uri handling
- Compatible with Orbot (socks setting) so you may connect via Tor even without rooting.
- Support for Bip38 Keys
- Find other people to trade Bitcoins with
Please always make sure you have backups of your private keys!
This application's source is published at https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet
We need your feedback. If you have a suggestion or a bug to report open an issue at https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet/issues
- Sources available for review: https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet
- Multiple private keys
- Multiple Bitcoin denominations: BTC, mBTC, and uBTC
- View your balance in 164 fiat currencies
- Send and receive by specifying an amount in Fiat and switch between fiat and BTC while entering the amount
- Address book for commonly used addresses
- Transaction history with full transaction details.
- Import private keys using SIPA and mini private key format (Casascius private keys) from QR-codes or clipboard
- Export private keys as QR-codes, on clipboard, or as encrypted PDFs.
- Share your bitcoin address using Twitter, Facebook, email and more.
- Integrated QR-code scanner
- Client side load balancing between two 100% redundant server nodes located in different datacenters.
Explanation for permission requests:
- Identity - used for cloud messaging on old android versions to send notifications for Local Trader.
- Location - used to update LocalTrader location only when user manually updates it.
- Photos/Media/Files - used to restore backups from other wallets, such as the Schilbach Android Wallet.
- Camera/Microphone - Scan QR codes.
2.0.5: bugfixes for using seeds on multiple devices
- Support for BIP32/BIP44 compliant HD accounts based on a single master seed
- Better security through one-time wordlist-backup (BIP39)
- Better anonymity, no more address reuse
- Ability to label transactions
- Create transactions with poor or no internet connectivity for later broadcasting
- No more restrictions to the number of watch only addresses
- Cold Storage spending now allows you to spend unconfirmed outputs