myCME, the fastest growing online source of continuing medical education for healthcare professionals, is now available in a free app for your Android device.
myCME provides certified / accredited education from a variety of preeminent institutions designed to meet the needs of physicians, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, pharmacists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. myCME also utilizes content from The Clinical Advisor, MPR, Oncology Nurse Advisor, and Renal & Urology News. Clinicians turn to us to get the CME/CE they need, when they need it, all designed to be clinically relevant to their practice.
With the myCME app you can:
▪ Access hundreds of activities from the myCME education library
▪ Register for myCME directly from your device or log in using your existing account details
▪ Measure your learning with pre-testing and post-testing functionality
▪ View activities developed for your profession
▪ Sort activities by dozens of specialties
▪ Stop an activity, save it, and start back where you left off at anytime
▪ Earn CME/CE credits right on your device and download a certificate for your files
You can now access your purchased CME activities in the app