Track and analyse elevated blood pressure to reduce the risk of hypertension. The app does NOT measure the pressure.
You can easily store and analyse your blood pressure measurements. Use a blood pressure chart, statistics and summary to tackle hypertension. Results can be exported and printed or send directly to a doctor.
Import your existing data from the CSV format.
• Very easy to use
• Save and edit your blood pressure measurements
• See interactive charts and statistics
• Filter the displayed data
• Print reports or share the data by email
• Define custom ranges for low and high blood pressure
Each Blood Pressure Record Contains
• Systolic/Diastolic Pressure and Pulse
• Date and Time
• Comments / Description
• Cuff location and body posture
• Custom labels (tags) - track medicines, exercise and more
Export Data to a File or by Email
• RTF report - like a PDF but can be edited in MS Word
• XLS Excel Spreadsheet
• Raw blood pressure data in CSV or XML
Default ranges for high blood pressure are consistent with the JNC-7 recommendations but can be customised.
User manual: http://bp.topappsfor.com/manual/
Problems, ideas or questions? Contact: [email protected]
- Import existing data from CVS (even from other apps)
- Improved statistics (day of week, better graphs, trend lines and more)
- Better filters
- And more minor changes
Many thanks to everyone who commented or sent me an email with suggestions.
- Filter for shown entries
- Weight tracking
- CSV and XML export
- Allows move to SD card