Track and analyse elevated blood pressure to reduce the risk of hypertension. The app does NOT measure the pressure.
Store and analyse your blood pressure measurements. View your blood pressure in graphs and a number of statistics. Results can be exported, printed, or send directly to your doctor.
• Save and edit your blood pressure measurements
• See interactive charts and statistics
• Filter the displayed data
• Print reports or share the data by email
• Define custom ranges for low and high blood pressure
• Import your previous data saved in CSV format
Each Blood Pressure Record Contains
• Systolic/Diastolic Pressure and Pulse
• Comments / Description
• Cuff location and body posture
• Custom labels (tags) - track medicines, exercise and more
Export Data to a File or by Email
• RTF report - like a PDF but can be edited in MS Word
• XLS Excel Spreadsheet
• Raw blood pressure data in CSV or XML
Default ranges for high blood pressure are consistent with the JNC-7 recommendations but can be customised.
Problems, ideas or questions? Contact: [email protected]
- Import data from CVS (even from other apps)
- Filter displayed results
- Better statistics
Many thanks to everyone who commented or sent me an email with suggestions.