Turn your mobile device into a baby monitor with the mydlink Baby Camera Monitor app. The app allows you to view, configure, and control your compatible D-Link baby camera using your mobile device. View your baby camera's live video no matter where you are1, record video or take a snapshot of the live feed, or receive notifications when motion, crying, or a change in temperature is detected. This app also supports two-way audio, so you can use your mobile device to listen to live audio from your baby camera, or broadcast audio to the camera's built-in speaker.
- View live video on your mobile device wherever you have an Internet connection.
- Connect directly to your baby camera for convenient local operation. No Internet connection required!
- Receive notifications when your baby camera detects motion, crying, or a change in temperature.
- Configure and adjust settings for your baby camera.
- Two-way audio allows you to not only to listen to live audio, but also talk back via the camera's speaker.
- Keep an eye on every detail with up to 4x digital zoom.
This app is compatible with the following models: DCS-825L, DCS-820L.
Mydlink Baby Camera Monitor officially supports Android™ v4.1 or higher
*Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE connection required to view live feed remotely.
1. To support new devices DCS-700L / DCS-800L
2. To support manual record / snapshot function.
3. Display DCS-700L/800L photo in camera list.
4. Minor bug fixed.