Turn your mobile device into a baby monitor with the mydlink Baby Camera Monitor app. The app allows you to view, configure, and control your compatible D-Link baby camera using your mobile device. View your baby camera's live video no matter where you are1, record video or take a snapshot of the live feed, or receive notifications when motion, crying, or a change in temperature is detected. This app also supports two-way audio, so you can use your mobile device to listen to live audio from your baby camera, or broadcast audio to the camera's built-in speaker.
- View live video on your mobile device wherever you have an Internet connection.
- Connect directly to your baby camera for convenient local operation. No Internet connection required!
- Receive notifications when your baby camera detects motion, crying, or a change in temperature.
- Configure and adjust settings for your baby camera.
- Two-way audio allows you to not only to listen to live audio, but also talk back via the camera's speaker.
- Keep an eye on every detail with up to 4x digital zoom.
This app is compatible with the following models: DCS-825L, DCS-820L.
Mydlink Baby Camera Monitor officially supports Android™ v4.1 or higher
*Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE connection required to view live feed remotely.
1. Support for DCS-855L Pan/Tilt Baby Camera.
2. Supports playing lullabies from SD card (you must upload your own MP3s directly to the camera’s SD card, please visit the download section of the mydlink Portal for the latest documentation).
3. Minor issues fixed.