Learn to identify:
• Intervals - melodic or harmonic, ascending or descending
• Chords - extended chords including 9ths, 11ths and 13ths, inversions, open and close harmony. Create custom extended chords (e.g. Cmaj13(#11))
• Scales - Major, harmonic major, natural minor, melodic minor, harmonic minor, neapolitan scales, pentatonics... All scales including their modes (e.g. Lydian #5 or Locrian bb7)
• Melodies - random melodies up to 10 notes, configurable greatest step
• Chord Inversions - identify inversion of a known chord
If the built-in exercises are not enough for you, you can create your own custom exercises (one for each training type in Free version).
Challenge yourself with our exercises of the day.
Input answers using buttons or piano keyboard.
Use the statistics reports to see your strengths, weaknesses and progress.
Ear trainer for musicians who want to improve their relative pitch recognition abilities and get one step further towards perfect pitch.
Available in: English, French
Keywords: ear training, ear trainer, aural skills, interval recognition, solfeggio, solfege, music, musician, relative pitch
- green triangle showing the other note position in harmonic intervals exercises
- social networks sharing available