The Grand Valley State University mobile app (myGV) provides secure access to your data through your mobile device.
• Mobile News – Stay up to date on what is happening with this app.
• About – View the GVSU Mobile Privacy Statement or use the buttons to quickly provide feedback or request support.
• Grades – Check your posted grades for any recent semester that you attended the University.
• Class Schedule – View your daily schedule here.
• Housing Assignments – See your building/room number and who your roommate(s) are.
• Account Balance – See your current Account Balance with the University.
• Account Transactions – Review any of your past Account Transactions by term.
• Holds – View all current holds.
• Campus Dining Balance – Check the meal plan balance associated with your GVSU ID or enter your Gift Card barcode to check the remaining balance.
• Campus Dining Locations - View the various locations providing food/beverages on the Allendale and Grand Rapids campuses.
• Housing Checkin – Enables housing students to checkin for the winter semester.
• Faculty Class List – Allows faculty to view classes and enrolled students for the current term.
• Fixed issue with Schedule class times.
• Added "About" section that includes the GVSU Mobile Privacy Statement and buttons for providing feedback or requesting support.
• Added "Campus Dining Locations" map.
• Updated style of "Campus Dining Balance" app and added ability to maintain Gift Cards and retrieve balances.
• Updated style of "Faculty Class List" and added the ability to select a term.
• Fixed issue with "Mobile News".
• Updated frameworks for better performance and stability.