MyHealthPass is a health application for travellers who do not speak the language of the country they visit, allowing them to overcome barriers to communication easy and effectively.
Imagine you are in a foreign country and get sick. Imagine that you cannot communicate... because of the language of the country or because some complication prevents you from talking.
With myHealthPass you can choose the language, spoken and written, taking into account your native language and the country where you are. Communication can be done through text, symbols and speech to allow a quick and accurate diagnosis by the healthcare professional.
The application for smartphone and tablet includes a lot of content that can help you to easily communicate in an emergency or in case of hospitalization.
MyHealthPass was developed by a team of excellence that includes physicians with extensive experience, as well as designers and engineers specialized in software development.
Do not worry about the language!
Use the application to:
- Communicate urgent medical needs
- Explain health care professional your symptoms
- Provide information on your medical history (chronic diseases, surgical procedures, restrictions, allergies, pregnancy, usual medication)
- Describe the circumstances that drive you to seek medical help
- Communicate basic needs in case of hospitalization (food, personal care, comfort)
- Identify who should be contacted in an emergency
- Available in English (EN), Portuguese (PT ), Portuguese (BR), German ( DE) French (FR) and Spanish (ES).
- Customization of data (personal information, medical history, medications and contacts)
- Always available, no need to be connected to the Internet
- Voice in different languages
- Widgit Literacy Symbols
- Easy and accessible interface