MyJablotron application is designed for users of Jablotron alarm systems. It enables you to remotely monitor and control your Jablotron alarm system from your Android devices.
With each alarm system registered in the Jablotron Cloud service under your login, MyJablotron application allows you to:
- ARM/DISARM the whole system or selected sections
- Switch ON / Switch OFF programmable outputs in your systems
- Review events in your alarm system
- Send notifications to selected people by SMS, EMAIL or as a PUSH notification (arming, disarming, alarms, pictures and more)
- Share your alarm system with your family members, friends and etc.
To control your alarm system via MyJablotron application, the system must be first registered in the Jablotron Cloud service. For registration you may apply at www.jablonet.net or Jablotron certified installer can do it for you.
Once the registration is finished you will receive your login and password to an e-mail of your choice. This will enable you to operate your alarm system via jablonet.net web page as well as via MyJablotron application.
MyJablotron can control your Jablotron 100, OASIS or AZOR alarm system.
New MyJablotron version (1.0.1.016) comes with the following new features:
- improvements in speed and responsiveness
- minor bug fixes
- added support for the following languages: pt,es,ru,nl,pl,fi
New MyJablotron version (2.0.2.001) comes with the following new features:
- Redesigned user interface
- System Ja100 now allows you to request photos from your PiR
- Support for extra features of Ja100 (ie. thermometer)
- Support of new languages