Control your home or business easily with a Jablotron alarm system.
The MyJABLOTRON application is designed for owners and users of Jablotron alarm systems. It allows you to monitor and control your Jablotron alarm system remotely from your phone.
With the application you'll be able to control your Jablotron 100, OASIS, AZOR or ATHOS alarm systems and view the Logbook of supported devices such as tracking units or car alarms.
With our application you'll be able to:
- See all of your Jablotron systems under one account
- ARM/DISARM the whole system or selected sections
- Switch ON / Switch OFF programmable outputs in your system
- Check the current status and event history of the system
- Set up notifications (arming, disarming, alarms, pictures and more) for selected contacts using SMS, EMAIL or PUSH notification
- Share your alarm system with your family, friends or colleagues
- View graphs of installed thermometers or pulse meters
- Browse images from your devices
- View the position of your cars
- Use complete fleet management (driver, car, fuel purchases and history of your routes)
Before you can use this application and control your alarm system via MyJABLOTRON, the system must be registered to the Jablotron Cloud service.
You may register by yourself at www.jablonet.net or contact any Jablotron certified service partner. Once the registration is finished you will receive your account information using the email address provided during the process. This will allow you to control your alarm system via the jablonet.net website as well as using this application.
A note to our users: For your convenience and security, while it is being used the application needs to check the status of your alarm system frequently (when the application is running in the foreground). This may affect the battery life of your phone.
Bugfixing and optimizations