You are looking for an alternative to conventional logbooks? Then you've come to the right place. With TripTracker you can quickly and easily create logbook entries – convert them to a PDF and send them. You can also manage vehicle expenses and therefore keep the overview.
Trip Tracker was developed on the basis of the law so your logbook is also recognized by the authorities.
• Automatic determination of: start and end address, start and end time, mileage, travel time
• Bluetooth connection to the car
• Large and small widget
• Excel and PDF export (limited to five entries in the free version!)
• Manage several cars in the car pool
• Create private and business trips
• Display of distance with Google Earth
• Expand items with descriptions / notes
• Filter entries to months and weeks
• Display of the rides in an interactive calendar
• Manually Creating Entries (possible within 24 hours)
• Changes to the data are recorded in history
• Automatic filling of mileage gaps
• Manage the vehicle cost and supplement them with a photo
• Backing Up and Restoring Data
• Statistical analysis in bar and pie charts
• and much more
Try it out, IT’S FREE, IT DOESN’T HURT and IT’S WORTH
More information on our website including the manual
• German (DE), English (EN)
• You would like TripTracker to be in another language? - Help us to translate the app and contact us.
Did you know that TripTracker was developed by just one person? With a simple evaluation, you show us your appreciation. We look forward to your message.
In addition, we also develop web applications and individual software systems. Upon request we can extend TripTracker for you or adapt it to your company.
Have a look at our homepage to find out more about us or to leave a message: http://www.stefan-zankl.com
You will need a suitable time tracking App? No Problem. We developed myTime – time tracking for you: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxp.time
App Icons by icons8
- WISO Export
- Intext Export
- OBDII Wifi or Bluetooth support
- Hide private data in reports
- Bluetooth detection to automatically Start/Stop when your device connects with your car
- Clipboard so that you can finish your records later
- Homescreen/Lockscreen Widget