Accelerate and Empower!
Medical images anywhere, anytime and from any device, allows displaying DICOM images that are physically remote with respect to the viewing site and that are reachable through Internet or Intranet networks. Retrieve medical images created by diagnostic acquisition devices and available on MyMedPix247.com. Download NOW! Subscribe to MyMedPix247.com today!
· Java-based, cross-platform DICOM image viewer: both the client-side and the server-side can run on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and other OS’s
· Runs on standard PC hardware
· Supports virtually all kinds of DICOM image files: grayscale and color, single-frame and multi-frame, JPEG-compressed (lossy and lossless), JPEG-2000-compressed (reversible and irreversible), RLE-compressed, MPEG-encoded movies and ZIP-compressed studies
· Supports stream-based lossless compression schemes
· Advanced image manipulation tools, including Window / Level contrast tuning, zoom, rotation, flipping, pseudo-coloring, enhancement filters
· Distance, Surface, Angle and Density measurement tools
· Graphical annotation tools
· Cine-playback of multi-frame sequences
· Hanging Protocols
· Reference lines (a.k.a. Scout Lines) for MR and CT studies
· 3D localizer cursor for MR and CT studies
· Print to standard PC printers or to DICOM Printers (through the DICOM Print operation)
· Reporting functions: support for DICOM Structured Reports (SR), text reports, voice reports
· Export functions: export DICOM files (including Presentation States and Key Images) to server and local disk, export images to server and local disk in JPG, PNG and JPEG-2000 formats and AVI formats to local disk and to server
· DICOM CD/DVD production functions, with embedded cross-platform auto-running viewer
· DICOM anonymization features on DICOM export and DICOM CD/DVD production
· Supports dual-head and tri-head display configurations
· Flexible and powerful integration interface, allows interfacing with virtually all kinds of back-end DICOM archives and integrating in any medical web application
· Multi-language GUI
· FDA-listed as a class I medical device
Visit our site at MyMedPix247.com and become a preferred provider and a patient with the best of collaboration tools. MyMedPix247.com
• Added SMS and Email Sharing options to a study.