This application is a service of the Government of Singapore.
We have enhanced the app to include 3 NS Admin eServices: MyDeferment, eSelfUpdate and MyNSBooklet. Thank you for downloading the app and provided us with your valuable feedback.
MyNSAdmin is a mobile app that helps you in the management of your NS activities & records (MyCallUp, MyDeferment & MyNSBooklet), operational manning duties (MyManning), personal particulars (eSelfUpdate) and overseas trips (MNC).
Designed for all Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) National Servicemen (NSmen), this app allows you to:
- Check your NS record containing personal particulars, records of attendance, NS Pay, IPPT, Exit Permit, Overseas Notification and Awards,
- Check out “Upcoming activities” to keep track of your activities at a glance,
- Acknowledge and view your SAF NS activities and operational manning duties,
- Apply for deferment from your NS activities,
- Download their SAF 100 or Deferment outcome letter into your smartphones for offline viewing,
- Notify MINDEF of your impending overseas trip for more than 24 hours and less than 6 months,
- Check & update your personal particulars,
- Turn on the reminder for overseas notification to prompt you when you are near the immigration checkpoints, and
- Import your NS activities, operational manning duties and overseas trips to your mobile device’s calendar.
Note: “Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
1. Enhanced MyNSBooklet to include information of NS HOME (National Service HOusing, Medical and Education) Awards.
1. Registration of devices for usage at business centres in MyCallUp
2. Enhanced validation checks for eSelfUpdate.
1. Enhanced performance
2. Enhancement in overseas notification: to notify MINDEF of overseas trips longer than 14 days