MyRadar is a fast, easy-to-use, no-frills application that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather!
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
- Fix a crash on some older versions of Android
- Fix some minor display bugs for tropical storms
- Fixes a crash displaying hurricanes
- Adds new layouts for 7" and 9"+ tablets
- Google TV support
- Remove permissions that Google added
- Minor performance improvements and bug fixes
- Better Android 5.0 support
- Fixes a bug in warning and watch colors
- Adds opacity sliders for warnings and watches