MyRadar is a fast, easy-to-use, no-frills application that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather!
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
- Fix a skinning bug in photo registration
- Add opacity setting for wind
- Fix a crash while restarting the app
- Fix some infrequent crashes when resuming MyRadar
- Adds a new wind particle effect, available in the weather layers
- Fixes an issue with the forecast
- Fixes a crash tracking flight plans
- Fixes a bug preventing the radar from refreshing
- Reduces notification spam
- Fixes a deadlock when resuming
- Reduces memory consumption